Concentration Reporting & Stress Testing Made Uncomplicated with Fund Control Services
Posted on December 12, 2022
Working on concentration reporting and stress testing can be annoyingly tedious if you’re a bank, mortgage company, private lender, or disbursement control company. Our software, Fund Control, provides you with all the resources you need to improve your company.
We combine every one of the financial reporting requirements into one simple-to-use system, from risk evaluations to cash flows. Call 800-625-5972 to get in touch with us right now and chat with a specialist about our services. You can also request to test our complimentary demo.
Discover our detailed concentration reporting tool and all the other advantages of using our services by reading on.
The Features of Concentration Reporting & Stress Testing
Experience detailed concentration reporting. Our tool assists in determining which loans should be included in reports; these loans may be drawn from either the institution’s whole portfolio or only the loans currently in the system. You’ll design reports using a variety of sorting options and company-specific criteria. Then, you may create an unlimited number of portfolio stress models thanks to built-in stress testing.
Design your unique causes of stress, set up your preferred formulas, choose the loans to be stressed, run the test, and monitor the impact on your portfolio as it develops. Avoid getting worried when stress testing, use Fund Control.
Fund Control’s Other Great Features
- Contacts – Keep your leads, borrowers, and contractors organized in one place. You can also, maintain contractor and broker licensing requirements while managing your borrower relations.
- Communications – Generation and tracking of all your letters, memos, notes, and letter of transmittals. Further, utilize predefined text elements and documents to standardize correspondence.
- Borrowers – Keep a record of all financial transactions regarding the borrower. Utilize tracking of Vouchers and/or draw requests, verifying that all requests comply with institution policies; creation of disbursement checks and/or transfer forms; and recording borrower pay-downs to manage revolving lines of credit.
- Loans – Know all things about a loan, from locations to dates, to the players involved and its financial position.
- Budgets – Create and Maintain all original budgets and any budget changes. Create budgets from templates, spreadsheets, or by manual entry.
- Inspections – Provides the tools and functions to request inspections as well as record them, including pictures and other documents.
- Regulatory Requirements – Our customizable fund control software makes it easy to set up and administer specialty loans, documenting compliance with relevant FHA standards each step of the way.
- Financial Reporting – Dashboards that show risk assessments, cash flows, and percentages of types of loans. Easily accessible predefined reports for routine processes. Detailed searchable reports across loans and vendors. Importing methods of transactions from backend accounting systems.
Make Use of Fund Control’s User-Friendly Software Today
Contact us right away by dialing 800-625-5972 to talk with a professional. You will learn about all the ways we can increase the productivity of your company. You can also request to test our complimentary demo.